WE SPEAK FOR THE CREEK BY:
• Conducting science-based conservation within the framework of the Chesapeake Bay Program.
• Taking a holistic approach that is proactive, inclusive and collaborative in addressing the challenges of the creek and its watershed.
• Implementing best management practices in a transparent manner, including volunteer monitoring and citizen science activities.
• Embracing a partnership approach by engaging with similar organizations and stakeholders while involving the community in the stewardship of Back Creek.
• Being the voice of Back Creek; communicating with our community at large on the wellness of the creek and how to protect and conserve it.
• Monitoring water quality.