Five Ways You Can Help Back Creek Conservancy Now (even if you’re busy)
We’re hosting our first big fundraiser, the Feet for the Creek Walkathon on Sunday, May 21, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
It’s a 6K walk around the creek (shorter route for kids) from Annapolis Sailing School to Davis’s Park, across from the Pub, where you will catch a boat back to the start, where there will be a food truck and live music.
Here are five ways you could help us to register 100 more walkers:
- If you are on social media, please share this link and encourage people to participate: LINK TO SHARE.
- If you’re free to join us next week, please sign up today for $25! SIGN UP HERE… and then tell 10 friends about it.
- If you’d like to volunteer, super! We still need 12 volunteers. VOLUNTEER SIGN UP HERE.
- If you can’t make it but would like to donate a little something, why not register anyway? It’s a $25 donation that would make a difference in our water quality monitoring and shoreline stewardship programs this summer. REGISTER
- If you’d like to give more, wow! We would be deeply appreciative. Here’s the SPONSORSHIP page.… You may also donate by clicking on the yellow “donate” button on the bottom right of any page of our website.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all the details for Feet for the Creek on this page.